Where's Impulse

They were listed in Bakersfield, but they didn't show. I heard this was at least the second no show. Where are they, and Impulse; Are you okay?

They were listed in Bakersfield, but they didn't show. I heard this was at least the second no show. Where are they, and Impulse; Are you okay?

Hello,

Impulse is doing fine! Thank you for your concern. The corps opted out of the Bakersfield show a while back because there were many members who are still in school taking final exams and graduating. We thought it would be irresponsible to pull kids out of school and drive them to Bakersfield, have them perform, and then return to So Cal early in the morning to take exams that morning. At Impulse we always make school the top priority for all of our members and would never jeopardize a member's schooling or mess with a member's school performance schedule.

As for this being our second no show, what you heard was incorrect. Bakersfield was our first scheduled show and as I stated earlier we opted out. We WILL be out in full force at the San Diego show this Friday.

Keep an eye out for us! We look forward to performing our show Me, Myself and I this season!

Glad to hear it! Now what can you tell us about Impulse being on the Div I pulldown menu on dci.org?

Squishy-

You might want to check your computer, because I looked at the drop down for DIV 1 and didn't see impulse and when I went to DIV 2, and there they were. Weird :music:

Glad to hear it! Now what can you tell us about Impulse being on the Div I pulldown menu on dci.org?

Then I formally apologize to Squishy

No harm, no foul. :)