Read if you watched Lile Season Pass feed....

So, we all heard that season pass guy tell all of us subcribers that they 'may' be broadcasting in Columbia this weekend. Does anyone know if it is Columbia SC, or Columbia MO?

I'm not seeing any mention of anything...we'll just have to wait see..probably won't know anything until tomorrow night

So, we all heard that season pass guy tell all of us subcribers that they 'may' be broadcasting in Columbia this weekend. Does anyone know if it is Columbia SC, or Columbia MO?

I heard that, and I'm guessing it's the MO show since it's listed as a "DCI Major" event, and the tickets are being sold directly by DCI. The SC show is Crown's FirstBeat home show. My money's on MO...

I'm pretty sure it's MO!

MO has an awesome lineup. I hope we can see the whole show again cause I want to see the Blue Stars!!!

I'm pretty sure it's Missouri too.

So you're saying that DCI might be streaming live video from there tomorrow night? I thought they were just going to post short video clips like normal.

THE MORE LIVE STREAMING, THE BETTER.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure it's Missouri too.

So you're saying that DCI might be streaming live video from there tomorrow night? I thought they were just going to post short video clips like normal.

THE MORE LIVE STREAMING, THE BETTER.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

It's a rumor...at the end of last weeks streaming one of the Season Pass gurus they said they would try and do it again at Columbia. My guess is MO too, SC is just APDs.