Drums Across the Tri-State in Huntington, WV

Ok I am looking at the weather forecast right now and the WHOLE **** TRI-STATE IS COVERED IN POSSIBLE T-STORMS :worthy:

Well ... right now, weather.com and wunderground.com both say there's only a 20% to 30% chance ... with words like "isolated" and "scattered." I'm not too worried. Might get rained on, but probably not rained out.

btw. This will be Southwind's 2nd appearance at DAtTS, we were in Charleston last year.

You know ... I knew that. I saw them there. - :laugh: - I'm just brain-dead, I guess.

Yea, I will be there with a friend and can't wait to see Cadets!! But am very interested in Phantoms show as well!! Can't wait to see how the audience will react to Cadets! Should be a great show and rain may hold off, possible quick down pour before the show, but you never know! Is any one staying at Marshall, I know Phantom is staying, I believe at George Washington high school, and I believe Carolina is at Hurricane High.......could be wrong! But can't wait!

Southwind is staying at Marshall. :) Which is awesome because last year for the Charleston show we were supposed to be at Lawrence County HS (KY), but ended up with SCV at Rock Hill MS/HS (OH) and an almost 2 hour drive to the show site. <**>

Well ... right now, weather.com and wunderground.com both say there's only a 20% to 30% chance ... with words like "isolated" and "scattered." I'm not too worried. Might get rained on, but probably not rained out.

That was pretty much the exact wording for Evansville last night, and things went off without a hitch. Hopefully that's good news. :)