Battle Creek, MI

I'm trying to purchase seat for the show in Battle Creek, but I'm not familiar with the seats. From DCI.org, I can get Premium seats in Row 14, seats 9 and 10, or I can get regular price seats in Row 40, seats 36 and 37. I want to be high enough to see the drill, but as close to the middle as possible. Can anyone tell me more about the seating layout?

I'm trying to purchase seat for the show in Battle Creek, but I'm not familiar with the seats. From DCI.org, I can get Premium seats in Row 14, seats 9 and 10, or I can get regular price seats in Row 40, seats 36 and 37. I want to be high enough to see the drill, but as close to the middle as possible. Can anyone tell me more about the seating layout?

Good luck with that, dude. When DCI emailed me about the stadium swap, even they didn't have a decent stadium diagram.

it's a moderately large high school stadium....row 40 is probably the equivalent of the nosebleed section....but you will definitely get to see drill from that angle. the entire set of bleachers is raised 5 or more feet off of the ground, so at row 14 you should still be high enough to get a decent angle on drill.h52_5109.jpg

this should let you judge for yourself

Thanks for that picture! It does make row 14 look a little better, maybe there are still seats available closer to the top. I think I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Alright, so I bought the tickets. The one thing I need now, is the address for the stadium so I can get directions. I cna't find it, or even figure out what high school this stadium is for. Can anyone help?

Alright, so I bought the tickets. The one thing I need now, is the address for the stadium so I can get directions. I cna't find it, or even figure out what high school this stadium is for. Can anyone help?

I've only found this address:

65 West Street

Battle Creek, MI

There's no zip code though.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the stadium for Battle Creek Central Highschool. The school is right in the middle of downtown BC. The stadium is actually not right at the school. Like a lot of inner city schools the field and fieldhouse are few blocks away. The address for the school is:

100 West VanBuren St.

Battle Creek, MI 49017

The closest hotels to the stadium are the Amerihost at 182 W. VanBuren

and the McCamly Plaza Hotel http://www.mccamlyplazahotel.com/

Iwould definetly reccomend a change of hotels if you are planning on staying at the GuestHouse Inn (90 N. Division) I would change your reservations. It's not in the greatest location. I used to deliver pizza, and I really dreaded going there (locked the doors and took my topper off when I went inside). Hope this helps.

-Dawn

Edited by ContraCutie