DCI Indy!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That new stadium or "complex" they are building in Indy better be open air / retractable roof type structure. If it is, then I'm all for DCI going there in 2008.

Retractable roof and retractable sides. I can't wait for the first show there, should be an amazing structure.

I can strongly recommend Shula's at the Westin for dinner. It's way expensive, but worth it. Killer steaks, and a wait staff that knows their stuff! I've had dinner there on Friday night pre-Indy for the last three years. Money well spent.

Last time I went there I had the Barbecue Basil Shrimp, jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon. Oh my God, was it good.

And thanks for the good words about Indy. :)

Hey everyone that's coming to Indy this weekend!

If you are going to be here on FRIDAY night (July 7th) and want to have some good food and help an awesome cause, consider stopping by Champions downtown for the Jonathan Miller Memorial Event from 3pm-9pm.

Jonathan was a fmm of Star of Indiana and lead bartender at Champs who died of a sudden heart failure last fall. He left behind a wife and daughter and a lot of family, corpsmates and friends who miss him and his sense of humor very much.

Champions will be unveiling a jersey in Jonathan's memory and all proceeds from the event will go to the Alexandria Miller trust fund to pay for Jon's little girl to go to college. There will be a silent auction and a tailgate buffet. All are welcome and encouraged to attend and join the family for this cause. Many local members of the Star family will be there sharing their favorite "Jon stories". Even if you don't want to join in the buffet, you can order off the menu or drop by and have a drink or dinner in Jon's memory. :angel:

Edited by StarContra4-85

Last time I went there I had the Barbecue Basil Shrimp, jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon. Oh my God, was it good.

And thanks for the good words about Indy. :)

Do you have to dress up to eat at this place?? :lol:

More information can be downloaded on this flyer.Jonathan Miller Flyer (PDF)

Could you repost this flyer so non Star alumni can see it (it returns an error)? Or else could you email it to me? ajlemm@email.com.

I would really like to support this worthy cause, and I need somewhere to eat between shows!

More information can be downloaded on this flyer.Jonathan Miller Flyer (PDF)

Could you repost this flyer so non Star alumni can see it (it returns an error)? Or else could you email it to me? ajlemm@email.com.

I would really like to support this worthy cause, and I need somewhere to eat between shows!

It's on the way!!

:lol: Stupid links!!

I thought that they were going to do this on Saturday...it's Friday night the 7th.

If anyone is still interested and wants a copy of the flyer, email me and I'll send you the pdf via email.

Edited by StarContra4-85

It's on the way!!

:lol: Stupid links!!

I thought that they were going to do this on Saturday...it's Friday night the 7th.

If anyone is still interested and wants a copy of the flyer, email me and I'll send you the pdf via email.

I am still interested. I'll be getting into town that evening. Email me the pdf. ajlemm@email.com

Do you have to dress up to eat at this place?? :lol:

I once ate there between performances for Grand National Semis and GN Finals, so the answer would be a resounding No. You don't even have to shower first. :P