Season Pass

Season pass  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Better, worse or the same?

• Better
    • Worse
    • The Same
    • The Denver Broncos

well i just bought season pass last night, i'm looking foward to it. so i'm gonna say it's getting better :)

this is my first post on my new macbook too!!!

I am enjoying my Season pass this year, I do agree though. I wish there was some sort of schedule or pop up or something that tells you when new media is posted..

But it's all good, and if they allow us to stream APDs after SA , I am very excited!

Agreed. My major gripe is that I have no idea what to expect as far as new content being added. There is no schedule (besides for the APDs) for new content. I have to go in and fish around to see what is new. I would also like to see more of the live video streams from the shows like they did at Lisle, early in the season. Other than that the service is fine.

The good - their live coverage the first two weeks was excellent. The photocast idea is a good one, and their video side dishes are pretty topical (Madison explaining their guard unis, etc). Dan Potter's audio show is also pretty good about keeping up with a daily schedule.

The bad - with such a short season, there's a long wait between content sometimes. Such as "The Beat." Season's 3 weeks old now, and we've not had a 2nd episode.

There's no notification of what events are getting covered how and when - that should have been up since minute one of the season, if for nothing else than to say, "Hey, if you subscribe, you get..." Along the same token, there should be a set schedule up - say Tuesdays and Thursdays - of when new photo galleries would be up.

I also wish we'd have the ability to stream APD's, but that's a whole new licensing issue. And maybe a scores / stats area and discussion forum for the season. (I know, sacrilege!)

So basically, I'd like to see a regular, set and announced schedule of content, so we aren't continually left guessing as to what they're going to do. When it's paid content, there are certain expectations.

Mike

Does anyone out there know if we will get streaming video again this weekend at Indy?

Dunno....but we'll find out

Put on the announcement of final scores from each year, ######! Relive the drama at least somewhat!

By the way, I just realized that the opening minutes of the Cadets, Crossmen, and Carolina Crown (July 1st) are available on video in the Season Pass site.

If you go to DCI Video Drive-in, and then click on "Video Side Orders", you will find them.

I don't keep going back to that part of the site as much; guess I'll start having more side orders now! :)