Interesting

I'm not trying to start another Cadets bashing because I haven't seen the show or anything, but it doesn't seem like George Hopkins is really helping their case of not trying to change drum corps when he posts stuff like this in his blog on the yea website. He also in the post talks about more of the show storyline if anyone is interested.

And the big one ... we continue to add tons of movement to the drum feature --

Flying through the air, bench to bench ... DRAMATIC! It's wild and yes, I guess one would have to say it is definitly not drum corps. :rock:

Anyone have thoughts on this????

but it doesn't seem like George Hopkins is really helping their case of not trying to change drum corps when he posts stuff like this in his blog on the yea website.

George's cause has always been to change drum corps. He's not secretive about it.

Considering what we've already seen over the years, I don't see how any kind of dance movement, whether it involves benches or not, could be considered "not drum corps" ... ?

Or am I misunderstanding something here?