Pioneer ought to play songs from U2's 'War.'

Trust me, that one has been on the table and has been discussed.....I was never involved in those choices so I cannot judge if it was good or bad not to go with it.....I'd like to see it. I once suggested to do a show called "Irish Rock, the music of the Simple MInds, U2 and The Cranberries".
Add Flogging Molly to that list and I'd love that show! B)
Celtic Soul = The Commitments.... granted, none of their music was from Ireland...
Still a good show title. :)

You know what my first thought was when I read the title of this post? "Oh god, not another slam Pioneer for sticking to the Irish theme". But I was too fast with my judgement. This is actually much more constructive. Why don't you guys also e-mail Pioneer your ideas. I know Roman appreciates constructive feedback, really!

I always rag on Pioneer, asking when they'll just bite the bullet and name a show "Another Freakin' Irish Show," but I always end up enjoying their music. I mean, come on. They have shamrocks on their drums. They're not gonna play Wagner.

I always rag on Pioneer, asking when they'll just bite the bullet and name a show "Another Freakin' Irish Show," but I always end up enjoying their music. I mean, come on. They have shamrocks on their drums. They're not gonna play Wagner.

LOL!

Well....The Ring could be celtic.....(Lord of THE RINGs.....just think on....)