DCI Corps Logo Line

When I was in Rockford I noticed that DCI is making a new line of clothing. I've seen hats, t-shirts, and hoodies so far. They are basically quite simple, sort of an <insert corps name and logo here> type of thing. So basically you can buy a bunch of outfits that all look the same but have different corps names & colors. Sort of like an "authentic" line of corps outfits. b**bs

FYI - the hats are fitted....with the DCI logo on the back :)

I might buy me a whole crap load of sweatshirts/hats for the fall marching band season :worthy:

Edited by LaSqueegee

can someone fix by subtitle to read:

anyone else seen these new offerings?

Link

I don't see the hats on the website. Also, doesn't look like they have all the corps!! :(

cool- someone email DCI about the hats.

~>conner

Yeah, I bought one of the hats at Indy. Very cool! The only thing I wish is that the corps name was spelled out in bigger letters on top, with the logo on the smaller lines underneath. Then there wouldn't be so much negative space. But it's quality material and fits great!

I sent an email about the hats.

~>conner

Are just each corps selling them.....or can you buy them at the DCI booth??

Yea...I was going to but one of the t-shirts in Indy, but they were out of my size for my 3 favorite corps :(

I bought a Phantom Regiment hoodie in Rockford. The hoodies are really nice and will cost you 40 bucks. Caution!!! these hoodies run a little on the small side. I bought a Large and it is comfortable, but I'm more of a medium.

I wrote about these during the Season Pass "BOO-YAH" blog (not my title, but hey) while in Indy. Ten of the top fourteen corps are represented. DCI has partnered with the corps for the t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats. All were offerered the same partnership and perhaps more will join in. My understanding is that they are available at the DCI.org online store, the DCI merchandise booth and the individual corps booths. So, if you're at a show where your favorite corps isn't, or you can't get to any shows, you can still buy the merchandise and have it and at the same time contribute to your favorite corps, as they get a healthy cut from the sale.