Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

So can we declare this the official 'Dublin Thread' now? Wow, I went to Grove City so, I've never been so excited about something happening in Dublin before. (We were bitter rivals during my high school days. Sad to see that rivalry die out) A home show for Capital tonight. I wanna see how much ground we can make up on Glassmen. 4 points to go there... ^0^

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, don't worry about the weather. Some of the best shows I ever marched in were raining cats and dogs. Sat through a few as a spectator too. It's all mind over matter - if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. :)

Okay, I'm getting settled in now and I AM declaring this the official Dublin, Oh thread. Drinks are on the house in lieu of the special occassions. The Dublin show and the Wedding going on in my back yard. (A drum corps wedding no less) Two Renegades horn players (One is also a former Mandarin) who met last year are tying the knot in a few hours. Prost, folks!

Man looks like the last three corps could need to prepare their all-weather capabilities! Latest picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/fro...0712-165240.jpg

Edited by frontline99

It could be a close one. Should be okay, though. Man, where is everyone? We gots free drinks!

The weather is 77 degrees and cloudy right now. Not too shabby!

I can't wait for the scores! Does anybody have the show schedule?

They had one in the other thread. A comfortable 75 and still dry at this point. maybe three corps done?

The Dublin show and the Wedding going on in my back yard.

Ironic! My best friend's fiance is from Dublin, and they're getting married there next July. As a groomsman, I think it's safe to say I'll be in town a year from now. :)