bluecoats documentary

Look, this is nothing against the Blue Coats, I think they rock. I just think as far as trailers go it made me want to watch paint dry more than pay to see the rest of the documentary. Just my opinion man, don't worry, they probably won't cancel the release based on my assessment.

I love the Bluecoats and will view any short story on Drum Corps....

But that is a bad film in the making......

That trailor was made just to get the members and anybody else excited to see the film. If it didn't work, oh well. But anyway, that's not the footage that will be used for the movie. Don't judge it before you see it. I think it will be very different from what you might expect.

Cool... I dig it.

I have the documentary from our 1994 season when a film crew came on tour with us at several spots in the season and even though I make a few brief appearances... it is like watching paint dry.

This looks far more polished and interesting.

Although, I must say that the '94 documentary vid does have some sweet helmet-cam footage from Bluecoats' heads during our home show performance (or rather theirs as I came on tour late and was still learning the drill at that point). The helmet cam rocked and caught a rare time tear in the closer in which both sides of the field were an eighth note off from each other but it sounded really cool. It was the verge of a complete implosion during a performance which somehow corrected itself during the park & blow!

The rest of that video, though, would probably only interest Bluecoats from '94 or people who know them.

I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out. Thanks for posting the link here.

The rest of that video, though, would probably only interest Bluecoats from '94 or people who know them.

Does Doug Thrower have a mullet in the video? :beer: