DCI Cinema trailer

To the Real Men of Genius Tune...

Crack open a Bud Light Mr. Amplifier Feedback adjuster...

"Amplifier adjuster"

While others just sit back and accept that feed back you are there...ready and waiting at the mixing board...able to squelch the feedback.

"Squelch the feedback"!

Here's to you Mr. amplifier Feedback Adjuster!

Trailer is so so...compared to the one that used "Duel of the Fates" as the background music with that British chick....I mean, THAT trailer got me allllllllllllllllllll...uh...sorry...it was a very cool trailer. Sexy and hypin' at the same time. They should use THAT as the trailer.

Trailer is so so...compared to the one that used "Duel of the Fates" as the background music with that British chick....I mean, THAT trailer got me allllllllllllllllllll...uh...sorry...it was a very cool trailer. Sexy and hypin' at the same time. They should use THAT as the trailer.

Meh. I thought it was kinda pandering. I just don't find drum corps "sexy," and trying to "sex it up" to make it appeal to the "younger folk" seems pretty lame to me. I appreciate the gravitas this trailer has.

Though to be absolutley fair...recruiting young people into digging drum corps is a lot more important than old people.

Though to be absolutley fair...recruiting young people into digging drum corps is a lot more important than old people.

Agreed. The aim was laudable. I just didn't care for the method.