Any talk of a reunion? Besides the Patriots another great corps that came out of Dunkirk, NY home od Steve Cooley.

Any talk of a reunion? Besides the Patriots another great corps that came out of Dunkirk, NY home od Steve Cooley.

I still have a couple T-shirts from the parade corps,............I am guessing we marched in the mid 90's for an anniversary celebration,.............Kochs Golden anniversary beer by the truckload, literally,...........,............

I still have a couple T-shirts from the parade corps,............I am guessing we marched in the mid 90's for an anniversary celebration,.............Kochs Golden anniversary beer by the truckload, literally,...........,............

I think it was 1984 that they had a pretty good little corps...well actually the brass line was a good size, maybe 32 or so.

Koch's Beer, Dunkirks Own!

Aaahhhh...Koch's Beer! I wish I still had my Koch's baseball cap...one of my prized possessions in 1971.

Tommy...don't know his last name...is marching with St. Joe's Alumni and is from Dunkirk. He says there is always talk about getting the Patriots together again but nothing much ever happens. We have a few alums from Patriots with us. I got lots of compliments about my Murray Hose Co. t-shirt back in the day...I guess I would have been a Hoser-man...heh...

Aaahhhh...Koch's Beer! I wish I still had my Koch's baseball cap...one of my prized possessions in 1971.

Tommy...don't know his last name...is marching with St. Joe's Alumni and is from Dunkirk. He says there is always talk about getting the Patriots together again but nothing much ever happens. We have a few alums from Patriots with us. I got lots of compliments about my Murray Hose Co. t-shirt back in the day...I guess I would have been a Hoser-man...heh...

When I was teaching at Jamestown HS a few years back Jim(forgot his last name) was our percussion guy. Was always wondering if Dunkirk Patriots would ever come back.

Mleczko!,......................BTW, the Western New York Alumni Corps is up and running in Dunkirk,................I have seen them a couple times this year,.............