New London, CT

This is Division III, where anything can happen (and often does during the last weeks of competition). Look at last year's run to the Championships, first place changed more than once.

Please, no spitting (P******) contests are needed, the kids, ALL OF THEM, need our support and appreciation.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIMSHOTS OUT TO DIV. 2 and DIV.3 WINNERS! Go Blue Devils!

drumspiritTerrance

lol. ok....(Blue Devils?)

I have to agree with confused, when I marched we had a competition the weekend before DCI prelims and we beat a corps by about 5 or 6 points, but they came into prelims and beat us and took the final spot at finals.

You never know what will happen.

That's the best thing about Division III, it's always a fight for the Gold (Silver and Bronze). It's not predictable - smaller corps = no place to hide - everyone in the corps has to do her (or his) best all the time (that includes teaching staff, support staff, and management staff).

Citations guard looks good, they need more brass/percussion - but they are working hard with they have! They have earned their scores (I am not a member of the Citations Drum Corps! - nor affiliated with them in any way! - they are working hard).

lol. ok....(Blue Devils?)

I have to agree with confused, when I marched we had a competition the weekend before DCI prelims and we beat a corps by about 5 or 6 points, but they came into prelims and beat us and took the final spot at finals.

You never know what will happen.

Same thing happened to my corps. We beat two div. II corps that ended up 6th and 7th, and we didn't even make finals. Talk about upset!!!

Insanity starts now; fans of Impulse, and Revolution have to look at East Coast scores(usually low, in D III), and start to wonder.

Raiders did very well, so did Dutch Boy, Citations are up as well!

I think that the real competition begins on Saturday, when most of the contenders meet in competition - wish I could be there! Sunday should be even more interesting!