Cadets New Ending

I bought the APD for Cadets show for San Antonio and the new ending is actually kind of sweet but I think that if the recording weren't so loud, you would be able to tell what the chord progressions are supposed to be in that section. You can tell that there still needs to be some work done to the new stuff but I personally like the new stuff in the end that Cadets have installed. Well, maybe the section is a little drawn out but like I said before, I think that if we were able to hear what was going on, it might not seem so long. Please share your thoughts for all of those who have also heard the changes. And if there is someone out there who has seen the new drill, give us a heads up as to what it looks like. Thanks.

I like the Kill Bill part in the mallets.

I agree, I still have no quarrels with their show, just that it's not Top 4 quality

just watched the drill...love it.

also the whole coorelation between 05 and 06 makes sense now.

just watched the drill...love it.

also the whole coorelation between 05 and 06 makes sense now.

How did you watch the drill? Do you have a Season Pass?

The whole show is on Season Pass....I love the new ending. Also...rabbit ears for the White Rabbit?? when did that happen?

WTF is up with the British accent for the Queen of Domination...err Hearts?

The whole show is on Season Pass....I love the new ending. Also...rabbit ears for the White Rabbit?? when did that happen?

WTF is up with the British accent for the Queen of Domination...err Hearts?

So fill me in with what the new ending drill looks like.... :P

And by the way once again, the new ending music is saaaaweet. Can't wait to hear it next month if they don't change it at all.

it just goes through a few forms...

they open up the 50...

we see that dani and alice are the same person

dani is standing in the door which is now a mirror and they are mimicking each others actions...actually kinda cool.

Alice then jumps thru the "mirror" which is the big hole in the door...the door spins back to the original door and it spits dani out..... perhaps for the last time. Next year WEST SIDE STORY! (twilight zone music) :)