Drum Majors And Their Rituals

On the other hand, I always found it to be pretty flashy to watch 4 drum majors high stepping side by side and strutting across a field together. Those extra high busby's on their heads arched back and a mace twirlling all around. The whisels gotta go...though. I don't think they salute either. Just kinda wiggling in place and while leaning back as far as possible. :music::whistle::blink:

Mom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On this thread, ssorrell. Unless someone else is using your username. You pored thru " 5 pages of comments " then made your own. When you post a comment on a thread..... any comment...... you've taken it seriously. Look, if you don't like a thread or how others responded, why don't you go to a prediction thread or some other thread more to your liking and leave this one alone. If some posters on here take a topic more seriously than you, no big deal. Maybe they'll find you posting on another thread that they think you're taking way to seriously. Like your crying out to the board moderator to get people banned on that thread. You want people to lighten up on this thread while on the same day you're trying to get a poster banned on another thread. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me. But whatever.

Whatever dude. I haven't taken this thread seriously because it's intended to be tongue in cheek, and that's exactly how I view it.