White Sabers Present Tournament of Drums

Thanks Leslie! It was a pleasure to come to your show, rain or not!!

I just hope I didn't jinx you doing my version of a No-Rain Dance! B)

Just like I jinxed myself when I bought a triangle kit in case of breakdown instead of the flares on the truck and I spent 15 1/2 hours getting the truck to Reading after losing the water pump on the thruway!

Then The truck was low but not empty on fuel and the incline on the hill going up Perkiomen towards the show site, slide the fuel away from the intakes and was quite the stressful situation for the corps not to say how I turned a few more hairs gray that evening!! :sshh:

After getting back to the hotel I passed out and left reading at noon on sunday only to fight the torrential rain on the 476 ^0^

Really enjoyed hyper-planeing thru the mountains!! I got to binghampton and it cleared to make it a little less stressful and got home around 8 pm :P

I wish you and the White Sabers all the best for this upcoming DCA Championships and look forward to seeing you at I & E's friday night and will tip a few to celebrate the end of another sucessful year of Drum Corps for us all! :lol::lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gary!

Sorry you had such a tough time in Reading. You've certainly had your share of bad luck. You should have been on 81 in the traffic jams with us. It took forever to get home. Good luck to Crusaders this weekend! I really do wish the best for you. If I see you at prelims, CHEERS TO YOU!!! :lol:

See you in Rochester!

Leslie