White Sabers Present Tournament of Drums

we can't wait for the show!! it's gonna be so awesome. oh and I heard the 4 people singing the national anthem are pretty cool *hint hint* ^OO^

hmm....is it anyone I know? :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$15 for 4 corps?

Oh well!! stay home then. No one is begging anyone to attend. There were 5 corps, but we all know why one pulled out. If you want to have a good time and see some great corps that have worked their behinds off all season then come on out to Corning, NY and you won't be sorry. Otherwise we'll see ya in Rochester.

Well said Bob!!!

Come to the show, you'll have a good time!!!

Edited by iloveto8va

Hi All,

We're getting a lot of calls for tickets. Go to our web site called 'www.whitesabers.org' and click on the Announcement page for directions and other info.

The stadium has a full roof so if it rains, you'll be covered.

Tickets will be sold at the gate!

Mark

Hmmm....

Apparently MSJ has entered the realm of "Chopped Liver"...

I count 5 corps for your $15.

That's $3 each. Better thtan a movie, eh?

Hmmm....

Apparently MSJ has entered the realm of "Chopped Liver"...

I count 5 corps for your $15.

That's $3 each. Better thtan a movie, eh?

Hey Lefty

I didnt know St. Joes was chopped liver. I thought they were history. Just shows you what I know.

Hey Lefty

I didnt know St. Joes was chopped liver. I thought they were history. Just shows you what I know.

:P As an ex St. Joe's member, and now a member of White Sabers - all you have to do is ask the crowd at the show what they thought of St. Joe's --- and THAT will explain everything !!!!!! I really enjoyed the whole show. 5 drum corps and a great high school band. It was a good show all around.

:P As an ex St. Joe's member, and now a member of White Sabers - all you have to do is ask the crowd at the show what they thought of St. Joe's --- and THAT will explain everything !!!!!! I really enjoyed the whole show. 5 drum corps and a great high school band. It was a good show all around.

Dude

Calm down.....I wasnt saying anything against St. Joes....I have friends that march there. I was just making a little joke with my friend lefty. Congrats for enjoying the show.

Easy guys! We're having fun!

And the rebate at the gate made frends for White Sabres.

MSJ ARE History! We keep REAL Drum Corps alive!!!!

Edited by lefty

Thank you to everyone who Braved the nasty weather to attend the show. Also, Thank you to ALL the PERFORMING Corps. It was definately a great night for ALL of you. For anyone who missed seeing the show, you really missed a good one!

Leslie Amico

White Sabers Business Manager

Tournament of Drums Chairperson