Bluecoats

Please be more specific: Is it a whole new CLOSER, or a new closing statement to the show?

I think the corps has already performed the new ending. The stream from San Antonio was a different ending than the previous week. They just need some time to polish it up.

THe new ending is not much different than the last one, a few new drill sets and i'm not sure that it was changed much musically also.

I think the corps has already performed the new ending. The stream from San Antonio was a different ending than the previous week. They just need some time to polish it up.

THe new ending is not much different than the last one, a few new drill sets and i'm not sure that it was changed much musically also.

Well they've been making changes in the drill but the first time to use any of the new ending I think was in Siloam Springs last night. I do know that there is a new ending that will follow what's already happened. It will be quite a thematic statement and I promise you it will be unique to this corps this year. I'm sure someone has done something like it in the past but not that I've seen. I'd tell you what it is but I'm not sure how much of a secret it is. As soon as they've performed it you should hear about it.

Edited by Colts&CoatsDad

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease do it in cookeville tonight... :)