Cadets lost a snare drummer

Well what's the insider information?

I just watched their " DCI all access" Video today, and one of their staff members said they would be undergoing alot of adjustments do to a hole in the snare line!

160 pages of drill...

yikes...

That's terrrible news even though the show isn't one of my favorites. Terrible for both the line and the indiviual. Not sure about the rules; last I recall that shouldn't count against them having the hole. I think it would be worse for the corp to try and replace that position so late in the season. It's a tough call.

regardless I wish them the best of luck, if this doesn't galvinize the corp nothing will.

Um I am pretty sure they will jsut close down the drill, they will just change all of their dots. I can't imagine them trying to add another person.

Only 160 pages of drill?

"160 pages of adjustments" is what he said, who knows how much drill there is...

All I know is that alot of the times they can just space things out, change the form a little bit. But sometimes it can be a huge deal of course... who knows.

Edited by g0at

Let's hope it wasn't another injury.

It's been a sad two weeks for YEA!

Crossmen lost two players recently. A bari and a mellophone...

Adjustments had to made for those holes also.

Edited by xbones7480

:( I hope that the two corps can recover from these late season losses - I hate to hear about kids getting hurt, especially whilst doing something they love to do and then can't continue doing it.

There is someone over in Bored who had to leave Bloo early due to injury, so this is going on in more places than just the YEA corps. :(

Happy thoughts out to all corps not to lose any more of their compadres.

Do we know that if it because of injury?? Maybe someone got cut. I've watched some video and 1 guy in particular repeatedly folded, and even stopped playing. NOT BASHING - just stating fact. The San Antonio APD was also not so clean. Just another possibility.

Andy

Edited by acn