Props to DCI's Web Braodcasting Team

I completely agree. DCI has done a great job this summer on the web. There have been a few kinks and one unforeseen power outage, but all and all, they've exceeded my expectations as a seasonpass subscriber.

I talked to Ricky a couple times, and I was very impressed. He's very nice and took the time to help me out on an individual basis with some of my technology problems. It's people like him and their efforts that make DCI so great.

By the way, I love the "fan in the stands" idea for show broadcasts. Get some immediate crowd reaction! That would be awesome!

Gotta give a round of props to the folks at DCI, specificaly Ed Dempsy and "Ricky the Web Guy" for a job well done on the season pass stuff. They have far surpassed expectations this year, and really offered the fans a special treat. Thanks guys!!

I didn't see the webcast because I was at the dome as a volunteer, but I can tell you that Ed Dempsey's day began well before dawn, as he had to supervise the folks putting up all the sponsor banners that were hanging from the club level across the back sideline (39 banners, I think it was, ranging in size from about 3 feet by 6 feet to the big DCI banner that measures 50 by 50 feet). Then, after the show, he had to supervise the folks taking down all the banners and loading them into a truck bound for Allentown.

That makes for a very long work day in anyone's book.

:unsure::worthy::worthy: