Props to DCI's Web Braodcasting Team

Yep

Live broadcast last night was excellent, keep up the good work guys. ^^

Mine still comes in fits and starts because of a bad web connection and an old computer, but I sure did LOVE what I got to see! Great job...choice closeups, great transitioning etc. Pretty darn good for only your 3rd or 4th try.

My brother is gonna be watching the live streaming while I'm in Madison...VERY anxious to hear what he has to say about it!

Yeah I enjoyed it last night. Kudos to the crew for great work and a good broadcast. Also to DCI for doing this. It's been cool to see it get better as the season has progressed. Can't wait for Semis!

Jim Wolf

71-77 NJ Black Watch

:worthy:

:worthy::worthy: ^OO^ Well done!

drumhumorTerrance

I've already sent my note to Ricky .... but want to offer my public congratulations to him and the entire DCI team for a GREAT job. They've REALLY made great progress and the quality of the broadcast is very, very good - considering the nature of the medium.

KUDOS to the DCI team!!

-john

yes - this sort of coverage was only a dream a couple years back - it is a fantastic leap forward for the activity...

they need to offer the feed to HS band directors for free use in their band rooms so they can invite members in

another cool thing to add would be a "man in the stand" reaction type interview between the unit

anyway - incredibly cool stuff. Nice job DCI!!