Massillon Show -- TONIGHT!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet you're not PULLING for that - but you're expecting it. The past few years the home show hasn't had the best of results for the Bluecoats. Heck, even Crown got their nose bloodied last night at theirs.

Go Blooo anyway

You know how the "drum corps gods" can be. :)

I'll bet you're not PULLING for that - but you're expecting it. The past few years the home show hasn't had the best of results for the Bluecoats. Heck, even Crown got their nose bloodied last night at theirs.

Go Blooo anyway

Phantom beat Cadets for the first time in like what....9 or 10 years this year at their home show!!! Maybe BLOOO can follow that path!!! :)

That's odd, I just checked the weather and they said it's supposed to have scattered thunderstorms down there...hopefully we don't catch anything.

It's raining cats&dogs up here in the Cleveland area, lets just hope it came FROM Canton.

Watching Accuweather's radar, the cell that hit Cleveland literally sprung into existence over the Cleveland area and is now moving west, out of the area. Unless something else pops up, Massillon should be good.

Watching Accuweather's radar, the cell that hit Cleveland literally sprung into existence over the Cleveland area and is now moving west, out of the area. Unless something else pops up, Massillon should be good.

No fronts moving through any of the areas where shows are being held tonight so any

rain would be from pop-ups. Usually these are fairly short lived so hopefully we'll be a

go for all shows tonight.

The humidity is indeed causing scattered thundershowers to pop up, there aren't any fronts, as was pointed out, that are showing up on the radar. It would seem as if it were a record year for that....it sure has been terrible

random question. is this season some sort of record for rainouts?? it just seems like there is freakin at least 1 a week...bummer

Seems like 2003 had a lot of rainouts.

Seems like 2003 had a lot of rainouts.

Including Massillon, in fact, which sucked since my wife and I drove for about an hour through the severe thunderstorms to get to Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, then sat around for about another hour while the officials decided whether to call the show.