THUNDERBIRDS MINI CAMP/Picnic

The Erie Thunderbirds will be conducting a one day mini camp followed by a corps' picnic in preperation for our appearance at the Alumni Spectacular in Rochester, N.Y. Labor day weekend. Lunch is at noon and rehearsal starts PROMPTLY at 1:00 p.m. All TBIRDS planning to go to DCA on Labor Day need to be at this practice.

Guests are welcome and even encouraged to come on out.

Location: Pleasant Ridge Campground Rt. 20 Fairview, Pa. (approx. 2 miles west of Rt 98 on Rt 20)

I can't wait, It'll be a good time...remember if your planning on playing the DCA Alumni Spectacular with the Thunderbirds, you have to be here.

see you guys on sunday!!!!

edited due to my lack of proof reading

Edited by iloveto8va

Hey Yunz Guys,

I even think I will be comming on up to play with the T-Birds this Sunday....Looking forward to having a great day.....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

Friend of SlyCooley1

PADCHOF Charter/Lifetime member

Brotherhood of the Valve/Rotor Bugle

Olde Phartes Brigade

John G

Hey Yunz Guys,

I even think I will be comming on up to play with the T-Birds this Sunday....Looking forward to having a great day.....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

Friend of SlyCooley1

PADCHOF Charter/Lifetime member

Brotherhood of the Valve/Rotor Bugle

Olde Phartes Brigade

John G

COOL John. Look forward to seeing you again. Gunna be a good day. Lotsa cleaning to get done. :)

The Erie Thunderbirds will be conducting a one day mini camp followed by a corps' picnic in preperation for our appearance at the Alumni Spectacular in Rochester, N.Y. Labor day weekend. Lunch is at noon and rehearsal starts PROMPTLY at 1:00 p.m. All TBIRDS planning to go to DCA on Labor Day need to be at this practice.

Guests are welcome and even encouraged to come on out.

Location: Pleasant Ridge Campground Rt. 20 Fairview, Pa. (approx. 2 miles west of Rt 98 on Rt 20)

Today's the Day..... :)

great practice everyone!!!!!

How 'bout that dude (Dave) driving all the way from Chicago Royal Airs? I think he bought one of everything off the souvie table. He also brought a brand spankin' new Soprano for his first rehearsal. :ph34r: