The Bensalem, PA Slightly Seedy-Looking Hang-out joint

well, the cadets did what they needed to do, if those in fact are the right scores....they are going to surpass bloo easily in madison...they narrowed the gap to this...which means it is over for bloo....Hoppy is I'm sure delighted that his corps did this, which means his 92.9 is looking pretty good for Friday, if not tomorrow....which I shall be in attendance at!!!

Gimme some of what your havin

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow SCV! 5th..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We really shouldn't be suprised. This corps has in its long line of history, they have never been out of the top 6 more than what 2 or 3 times?

why does everyone have such a lack of faith in the Cadets and this new found belief in BLOO...seriously, the Cadets are not going to be passed by them again....they just cut their spread by A LOT...does anyone else see this....

If you have not noticed, most of those throwing around BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are alumni just proud of this historical year. Not a slight on Cadets, just a Bluecoats Alumni Association party.

Gimme some of what your havin

you really believe bloo can hold them off? if that is what you think...pass over what you are smoking!

We really shouldn't be suprised. This corps has in its long line of history, they have never been out of the top 6 more than what 2 or 3 times?

Ya but the staff has been changed ...not the same people there that were there 3 years ago

If you have not noticed, most of those throwing around BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are alumni just proud of this historical year. Not a slight on Cadets, just a Bluecoats Alumni Association party.

fair enough...

not an alumn here. lol. i have a few friends in the corps who introduced me to this activity...so i found a home without even marching yet....hopefully next year if i can string together enough money or sponsorships...

*crosses fingers*

you really believe bloo can hold them off? if that is what you think...pass over what you are smoking!

I'll pass it to you in the vollyball yard at the stadium bar after quarters... then you can cry all you want ( JK)

Edited by DCM

and they should, Bluecoats have had an amazing year. It's okay that the Cadets aren't having the best year, it's also okay to let another corps feel like they are one of the elite, because... bloocoats are this year... Canton should be proud. Cadets should feel blessed to be movin up with a shift shafty last minute design.