The Bensalem, PA Slightly Seedy-Looking Hang-out joint

I'm an unabashed Bluecoats supporter, but when it comes to end of the season standings, the Cadets have earned far more respect than the Bluecoats. And yet some Bluecoats alum (Vic, for instance) have stated that the Cadets will unequivocably not catch the Bluecoats this season. That's no worse than anything Cadetsaholic said. I think both sides are getting just a little too defensive, when there really hasn't been anything too offensive said to begin with.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt

Great post. I think we all need to sit back and realize we may be witnessing history - perhaps the greatest DIV I of the modern era.

The fact that corps such as Gmen, Crown, SCV, Cadets - etc are parked where they are right now is a testament to what a fantastic season this is.

As for the Cadets / Bluecoats thing - I think Cadets' show has a lot more room to grow... but it will come down to the members of both corps - who wants it most.

I think I've read somewhere on the forum over the past four years or so of, believe it or not, an occasion where a poster hyped their own corps and actually talked negatively about other corps in doing so. It was wild, never seen anything like it.

/sarcasm

Of course, but I fail to see where she is guilty of that. She has actually been one of the more respectful people around here lately. Alos, she is doing nothing different from the many Coats fans stating the same exact thing about their corps.

No, the Cadets 1991 show was amazing.

I think you might be talking about 1992?? 1991 was sixth place, Prelude, Fugue, and Riffs.

Actually, I really liked it, but performance-wise, it was nothing compared to this year.

Now, 1992, that was an amazing year. From 5th at Preview of Champions, to fourth, to third, and then to 2nd on Finals night!

1991>2006.

I agree.

Surprising Recap stuff....more interesting that this was a great judging panel consisting of names these corps will see finals week. My guess is they called it like they saw it...that SCV must have improved leaps and bounds and nailed their show and BK probably didn't have a good run?

BTW....i agree that there is a ton of quality out there this year, but visually, lots of corps looked dirty to me in Atlanta. I think that this will shake up some order by Madison. I definitely think Cadets are gonna pass Bluecoats. Although Bluecoats have some #### cool design moments, they looked pretty dirty at times in Atlanta from the upper deck waterfall section.

And now...you have SCV! b**bs

Peace!