Allentown thoughts

Ok just got through watching the clips on Season Pass from Allentown, a few obersvations (disclaimer: these are based on clips not the full shows):

- I don't know why the Cadets visual show is being scored so low. They looked cleaner than Cavis and Regiment. Good feet, nice intervals, forms are locking really nicely. Good stuff there, they should be scored much higher.

- Cavis show is really growing on me! There is no way they lose GE. The championship is theirs to lose. Looked like a bad night visually for them, which doesn't bode well for everyone else.

- Regiment needs to clean that visual book, and fast. Too many problems with forms not locking and intervals. Horns sound fabulous, and the drumline... OMG! Looks as if they may have had a rough show visually. I think they have more to clean than Cavis, which could be a bad thing.

- Hop looked ###### about something. he was pacing, rubbing his head, antsy, agitated, and I saw all of this from the box.

- I love the Cadets ballad, but I think the singer is drowning out the beautiful sound coming from the hornline. If they could lower her volumne a touch and find the perfect mix, that ballad will knock everyone out.

- Speaking of ballads, Regiment has the best ballad of the year, but the only way they are going to get the GE they deserve is by cleaning the wedge during the big imapct. That form is all over the place. Make it look pretty, and the crowd will eat it up.

Anyone else?

Edited by Newseditor44