Mon Valley Express

I'll be going up, so if you go you'll still have your bus buddy(even though it'll be more like vand buddy). It'll be fun.

yep, ya got a bus/van buddy still here. Just dunno what would happen if we got you, Torch, and Spanky pants in the same vehicle tho lol b**bs Planning on rooming w/ Lindsey-even tho I never really openly checked w/ her lol Anyways, I'm REALLY confused on the ticket pricing & all that. Do we have to pay for 3 separate ones or do they get more expensive w/ the more shows you go see?? Grrr...blondeness is showing I know :-p

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning on rooming with you too Lara, I just assumed cos we're cool like that. And apparently Torch isn't going so we must drag him by his Jesus hair up there. Contra Cuties Unite!

I was planning on rooming with you too Lara, I just assumed cos we're cool like that. And apparently Torch isn't going so we must drag him by his Jesus hair up there. Contra Cuties Unite!

Yes, we are the almighty Contra Cuties & we will have revenge on the Jesus hair if he doesn't come! But hey, more partying for Sandbag, Spanky, CJ, and Nakie lol

Yay for random nicknames!