Allentown - Saturday Scores

Hey... it's tradition... judges love screwing XCrossmen; they've been doing it for years. .. what do u think?...tonite would be different!? They made up the minds a long time ago... they don't want bones on ESPN 2 this year either? It's a done deal.

...poor kids though, they deserved a better score than an 80... give me a break! Guess you can't have two corps from the same city in one dci broadcast; it's a new rule!

Yes, I agree sopranos have been having problems the whole year, this is true... but ####! The Corps and their marching were way better than the last two shows... Should have gone up, not down.

They will never fold; if that's what they really want to happen... someone will buy bones from GH and they will live forever...

They'll be back next year and the year after that... and so on, and so on.

You can't kill the bones' spirit by screwing them; it only makes them stronger!

if i #### anyone off with my comment; so what; been dealing with this unfairness since 1978. I had enough.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You speak the truth. XMEN always get screwed on their scores. Maybe it is an unspoken rule....no two YEA groups can be in the top 12. Sure looks that way. Unfortunately, Crossmen fans see them differently than the JUDGES DO.

Go Bones!