Vanguard Makes Hornline Disappear

And Cadet's staff passed out teeny-tiny little pieces of paper that they would stick on your tounge before their show. I took one. I LOVED CADETS! Alice and her friends throw a groovy tea party.

Well I have to be honest and say that it did get me to go to SP and see if SCV did do something to their show....which would be different if they could have disappeared, artistically speaking of course to all those SCV fans.

I would like to know why anyone would want SP for more than three months?

My daughter was at the Atlanta Regional and we were able to talk about the show on her way home and how the rains poured on the fans in Section 324. :ph34r: And yes we discussed the corps shows also. :ph34r:

And Cadet's staff passed out teeny-tiny little pieces of paper that they would stick on your tounge before their show. I took one. I LOVED CADETS! Alice and her friends throw a groovy tea party.

One pill makes you larger /

And the other one makes you small /

And the points the judges give you /

Don't mean anything at all...

This post endores or criticizes nothing. Look elsewhere.

Edited by Gentleman Marcher

I'm in the hospital now. After the Cadets show I went home and spray painted my table pink. Then I "flung" myself off of it listening to the APD. I thought the Catapiller that smokes the pipe thingy would catch me but later I learned he wasn't in the show. I thought he was?

Got the Season pass in October of last year. I listen to archives almost every day, and the year-long pass has lasted me through this summer. All in all, a very good purchase

I mean, I cant confine my DCP to just three months, how do you expect me to do the same for my DCI music listening?

--T