Quarterfinals lineup

Geluf and Artlady-

I guess you have not seen BD this year or chose to watch through tainted eyes. I will say they are not what used to be the park and play but have a good visual program and good demand. I will also say that the BD camps plays while they are moving versus having a group play while a different group not playing does the movement.

Should be a good finals week and let's hope the judges have not already determined the winner and let the best performance each night choose the winner!!

I have seen BD three times this year and did not watch with tainted eyes. Ihave been in and around the Drum Corp and BAnd world for over 30 years so I think I know a little bit about what I am saying, of course it is all personal opinions and anyone can disagree with them. That is why the forum is so much fun to come to. I do think they have a great show (much better than last year) but I still think they stand still and play more than the Cavaliers and some other corps. I would love to see the new ending, I am sure it has added much to the show. I love the music too.

I think it will be a good week too and remember this is all in fun for those of us who think we know everything about Drum Corp. Good Luck BD and all the other Corps. It is going to be a race to the finish this year.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.. no picking on artlady! I know her son and I'd have to agree with her.. she's only saying what he would NEVER say, which says a lot for him.. plus she was JOKING.. honestly.. some people get way too serious on here.. we ALLLLL know bd has a killer show this year.. otherwise it wouldn't be scoring so well... :)

Thanks CloudFuel!!!! You read through my post and saw what I was saying. It was just for fun and I didn't mean anything by it. I was just trying to add a little fun to this serious week. Thanks for the comment on my son, he would kill me if he knew I was even joking like that.