Extreme Makeover: DIVISION II!

Those of you who frequent the GENERAL forum probably saw the TOP 21 Extreme Makeover thread (If not, click HERE!) In that post, I re-designed the uniforms for all of the D1 corps and some senior corps as well. These drawings are just for fun and do not reflect any decisions made by any of the corps themselves - so, just because I give your favorite corps a new look, do not assume that that's what the corps will be wearing next season... Again, This is all for fun.

Click HERE to see my uniform re-design gallery

or for individual corps click on the names below:

ARIZONA ACADEMY

SPARTANS

EAST COAST JAZZ

OREGON CRUSADERS

SCVC

BD B

SURF

MEMPHIS SOUND

TEAL SOUND

COLT CADETS

Any questions or comments? I'd love to hear from you. If you have requests for re-designs of other corps, bands, etc. please PM or E-Mail me. Also, be sure to check in with the gallery site above for more designs in the near future

-TGB

PS - YES, I am working on some designs for Division III - Those should be up by the middle of next week!

Edited by euphonium96

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great... I love the Surf uni the most; the interlocking Surf logo in the middle is awesome!

really like SCVC, Memphis and Teal.

could you make a black/red Spartans when you find the time?

~>conner

PS - YES, I am working on some designs for Division III - Those should be up by the middle of next week!

I'm looking forward to it :)

could you make a black/red Spartans when you find the time?

I actually really liked this spartans redesign. If you look farther back into the corps history, they have often had full white uniforms, once with a red sash/plume, and once with a purple sash/plume.

I think that this design incorporates all eras (fortunately without the purple :P )

Very good! Thanks!

oh, I like the design, I'm just curious to see his take on a redesign of the newer uniforms.

:)

~>conner

Really great work! Like the re-designs very much. I would be curious how one of your Jubal designs would look... Maybe you could make one of them?