Who's been there this week?

Okay. Who has been in the stadium this week? Are the letting bags in or not? I know what is on the web site, but I want the real story. How about leaving the stadium? Are they allowing re-admittance?

Someone must have the details...

Mike

Okay. Who has been in the stadium this week? Are the letting bags in or not? I know what is on the web site, but I want the real story. How about leaving the stadium? Are they allowing re-admittance?

Last time DCI was in Madison (2002?), I tried to get in with a backpack and the gate nazis turned me away.

I even tried to carry it over one shoulder to convince them that it was a "small purse" (which they say is allowed) but they didn't go for it.

Mike

Don't know about the bags and we're not there yet, but we called them and they said they are stamping hands for re-admittance.

I was hoping to bring in a messenger bar (over the shoulder) with me into the show. I need to bring in my camera, water bottle, poncho, etc. If anyone knows if this is allowed, or is in Madison now, please let us all know! Thanks.

Mike

Have been there this week. No backpacks allowed, or drinks of any kind. Have to buy drinks once you get in there. Small fanny pack and purse ok, but they will have you open it and search it.