Why Tim Jackson is the Chuck Norris of Drum Corps...

The guy is a phenom. He has just conquered (not won) his fourth i&e tenor solo championship. His solos are legendary, his technique is legendary, his presence is legendary, and he is a straight up B.A.M.F. He is a ######, no doubt about it. The parallels with Chuck Norris are eerie.

His 18 tenor drum solo this year is genius in concoction as well as in execution. He is surrounded by drums, reminds me of neil peart, and proceeds to melt everyones face on the planet. I love the tuning of the drums too. OMG. It is an honor to be on the same planet as this man.

I just want to know what everyone else thinks of Timmy J. I mean, I am a snare player and I think this guy pwnz. Discuss his awesomeness..... :drool:

Edited by Snarer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain the parallels to Chuck Norris.

Like Chuck Norris, when Tim Jackson does push-ups, he doesn't push himself up -- he pushes the Earth down.

Please explain the parallels to Chuck Norris.

Conquering countries, destroying cities, roundhouse kicks (or scraping windmills) of righteousness, healing terminal illnesses with his presence (or maybe a single stroke roll), domination, a heart-stopping badassness.....the list goes on and on :drool:

Conquering countries, destroying cities, roundhouse kicks (or scraping windmills) of righteousness, healing terminal illnesses with his presence (or maybe a single stroke roll), domination, a heart-stopping badassness.....the list goes on and on :drool:

That, and impregnating women by standing next to them.

I didn't know Chuck Norris did that. I thought he was just a martial arts guy who made crappy TV shows.

Dude, where have you been? Chuck Norris has grown in stature immensely over the past few years. In fact, Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.