Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

Ok just setting up for the day. DCP's fearless leader is trying to set up the wireless router so I thought I'd get things rolling.

Great day for drum corps! Blue sky's with a few clouds. Temperatures are warm today but not too hot. Humidity is in check and there is a slight breeze as I watch the flag on the Wisconsin field house to the right.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Div III finals has been on going with Impulse on the field now.

DCPNet is on the air ... and we'll be doing our best to bring you live updates from Camp Randall Stadium.

As Doug mentioned - the Division II/III Championships are well underway ...... with Teal Sound, Raiders, Memphis Sound, Revolution, and Impulse delivering some GREAT drum corps performances. Jersey Surf is taking the field now.

We're high over the field - on the 9th Floor of the press box ..... a perfect bird's eye view of the field.

Jersey Surf is ready to go!

Go Surf! :)

Now coming to you LIVE from high atop the pressbox at Camp Randall...me along with the venerable Rich Kleinman...Doug "Dugada" Peterson, Cozy "CHOPS" Baker...BDB now warming up...weather is absolutely PERFECT...I can not get over the weather back here...unbelievable...shades of 92

Yet another reason why Madison should be the permanent finals site

Biggest surprise of the first half of the Div II/III finals was how great the corps sounded...sat downstairs and really was soaking up some good sounds...Impulse was very balanced...Revolution had some nice punch...Raiders FUN...Jersey Surf LOUD....BDB now starting their "Chain Reactions" show....strong drums...beautiful blue with heavy white accent trim on the instruments...

So..has Memphis Sound performed yet? :)

Yes they did...very cool jazzy show with a GREAT beginning to the show...especially impressed with their baritones...good solid show