ESPN2 Finals Broadcast

nice rant...

Mind if I join you (albeit at a alight expense to you, 2CoolVK)?

Thou hast fully sundered the opinions of all who shall consider themselves so-called, as you say, "critics." Such a life is poison to the soul. Thine genius has become quite apparent - even to the most cataract-ridden of all that dare mince words with thee. They shall bow deeply, and upon bended-knee begin to wail and gnash their teeth as in the throes of a wild boar recently skewered on a pike. All shall see and hear and know, for thine argument is most insurmountable. Thou hast made clear thine edict: it has been sent down from the Ivory Tower. The written word is unfolded, scrutinized and aggreed upon.

The announcement for all to bear witness is such:

:rolleyes:

I seriously hope you can laugh at my snide words, 2Cool. All in good humor, I assure you.

Go VK!

I have no idea what you said so I'm sure if I should be offended!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why the format is the way it is....so they can break the two hour show into two stand alone 1 hour shows. Both halves need to stand on their own. In the end, it means more exposure.

"The two-hour program is scheduled to air on Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2006, from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time. Dates and times are subject to change. Additionally, the program will be rebroadcast later in the year as two one-hour specials. The first will be on Monday, Sept. 11, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. and on Monday, Sept. 18, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern time."