Mass DCA Drumline in St. Peter, MN

Ha! I was wondering where MCL was in these pics!

Yeah, I noticed as we were coming on the field for retreat there were some people that obviously didn't know Flammables which made think I could have jumped in and had a great time along with the rest of the guys and gals. It was dirty but it was impressive to hear that amount of sound coming from an enormous wall of snare drums. It reminded me of seeing Madison Scouts Alumni just a week earlier, only difference being that those dudes were smokin'!

oooooooooooooooo hahahaha

Yeah, I noticed as we were coming on the field for retreat there were some people that obviously didn't know Flammables which made think I could have jumped in and had a great time along with the rest of the guys and gals. It was dirty but it was impressive to hear that amount of sound coming from an enormous wall of snare drums. It reminded me of seeing Madison Scouts Alumni just a week earlier, only difference being that those dudes were smokin'!

I remember when they first started the retreat,,I was like dammmmmm thats loud,,then I looked over my shoulder and saw all of them out there and it was like dble dammmmmmm.

There would have been one more line with black drums had any of us in Music City Legend knew Flammables. And yes, I know it's lame none of us know the infamous cadence. :P I did consider for a moment to jump in and learn it as it was being played but I didn't want anyone to think I suck. :music:

Dude, after last night, I'm pretty sure there's no one in Rochester that thinks that! Holy crap!!!!

Dirka...