Packing for DCA RhaChaCha 2006

YEP!! You guessed it. Bored to death here so it thought I'd ask. Share with us, if you will ,how you (yinz') (youse') prepare for next weekend. Driving? Flying? Takin' a Bus? Walking distance?........ Myself? I'm retired for 3 years now (and Lazy) but will start "Ramping Up" tomorrow. Got a couple of rehearsals left but I NEED TO BE READY!!!!

How about Ya'll? (I think I covered all the geographic language thingee's.....) b**bs

Well, according to the weather network you won't need a raincoat. Sunny and mid to high 70's - perfect!!!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY...pnav_undeclared

Well, according to the weather network you won't need a raincoat. Sunny and mid to high 70's - perfect!!!!

Please understand........TBIRDS are Wimps......anything over 10 miles we take a coach...... b**bs

Edited by melligene

The Blousemen will be flying in from their Middle East practice site and are due to arrive at the Wampsville International Aerodrome early Friday morning. The J. Bernie Bus Company has graciously agreed to repaint their busses in the traditional Blousemen colors of Brown, Brown and (of course) Brown. (Not to be confused with the Warren Cornplanter colors.) We have contacted the Genesee Brewing Company, our sponsor, about our concern with running out of their beer that was named after the Blousemen's hornline, Honey Brown. They've assured us that Honey Brown will be in ample supply for the corps and our fans and supporters. So it all looks like it's a go!

YEA BUT !!!!!!

I live in Tampa Bay area. Had all plans made AND paid for. BUT.............Here comes Ernasto. When and where will it hit. Things look like just about the time I was to take off.

Now what a mess. Leave early? well that would cost additional $300.00 and who knows if the storm might come early?

Seems around every Labor Day weekend, we in Florida go through this. :(

YEA BUT !!!!!!

I live in Tampa Bay area. Had all plans made AND paid for. BUT.............Here comes Ernasto. When and where will it hit. Things look like just about the time I was to take off.

Now what a mess. Leave early? well that would cost additional $300.00 and who knows if the storm might come early?

Seems around every Labor Day weekend, we in Florida go through this. :(

I'm from Canada - it will probably snow.... :P

Seriously, good luck - I hope you don't get hit.

as soon as I get home from loading the semitrailer @ SCV hall tonight, I guess I can break out the garment bag and start thinking about packing...........

the best part of this week is that I only work Tuesday, and that's a half day before we (my department) head off to an "off-site" team build (ie. drink beer and talk)................ than I catch the flight after midnight.........

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'll be finding out how much beer my largest cooler will hold,my sticks, pad and all my drum corps CD's, mostly from 65 to 76.

YEP!! You guessed it. Bored to death here so it thought I'd ask. Share with us, if you will ,how you (yinz') (youse') prepare for next weekend. Driving? Flying? Takin' a Bus? Walking distance?........ Myself? I'm retired for 3 years now (and Lazy) but will start "Ramping Up" tomorrow. Got a couple of rehearsals left but I NEED TO BE READY!!!!

How about Ya'll? (I think I covered all the geographic language thingee's.....) b**bs

Gene...GOT CHUBO? :music:

Gene...GOT CHUBO? :music:

Cherbear.......Had to re-arrange my acronym from CHUBO to BUTCH.

B=Beer ( 2 30 pks. of "Blue" should get it done)

U=Uniform(s)

T=Tickets (thus the change....would hate to get on the bus and forget these)

C=Cash

H=Horn

We're 180 miles from Rochester, .....got a half a pack of Lucky's and a full tank of gas...It's dark out and we're wearing sun glasses.....

"HIT IT!!!" b**bs

Edited by melligene