Packing for DCA RhaChaCha 2006

We're 180 miles from Rochester, .....got a half a pack of Lucky's and a full tank of gas...It's dark out and we're wearing sun glasses.....

"HIT IT!!!"

Gene, those are cataracts, NOT sunglasses! LOL!

Some of us from Steel City are being pimped 'aht for CorpsVets honor guard. I have never marched with them before, but several have marched for 5 years or so.

I may be there, I may not be....I have been plagued with a nasty bronchial infection for the past 2 weeks. I am not coming if I dont feel better by friday morning! It figures, I quit smoking and I still get sick.

All I know is that I cant party like I usually do this weekend, and it really stinks!

Edited by cru3rdbari

Gene, those are cataracts, NOT sunglasses! LOL!

Some of us from Steel City are being pimped 'aht for CorpsVets. I have never marched with them before, but several have marched for 5 years or so.

I may be there, I may not be....I have been plagued with a nasty bronchial infection for the past 2 weeks. I am not coming if I dont feel better by friday morning! It figures, I quit smoking and I still get sick.

All I know is that I cant party like I usually do this weekend, and it really stinks!

Mar-Jean......Hope you can make it. We'll tip a few for the "Poopster" (sure miss that guy)

Mar-Jean......Hope you can make it. We'll tip a few for the "Poopster" (sure miss that guy)

For sure....Yeah, Poopsie was one of the best.

I decided after a bad night with medication that I am staying home. The weather was the deciding factor; I don't need to be out in the rain right now. :(

For sure....Yeah, Poopsie was one of the best.

I decided after a bad night with medication that I am staying home. The weather was the deciding factor; I don't need to be out in the rain right now. :(

Take care Mar-Jean. We'll miss you (sorry I meant ) YINZ' :)