http://makeashorterlink.com/?W16B269AD

Can you say.... Preston?

aaahhhhhhhhhh........Preston??????

Jimbalaya

aaahhhhhhhhhh........Preston??????

Jimbalaya

She probably means Preston Foster who played a member of the Royal Canadian Mounties back in the 50's? Probably is a reference to Scout House. You remember them Jim, with the real short shorts? :)

She probably means Preston Foster who played a member of the Royal Canadian Mounties back in the 50's? Probably is a reference to Scout House. You remember them Jim, with the real short shorts? :)

Aaahhhhhhh, yes, the Preston Fosters........they came by boat right? It was the tug Molly Bee I think?

See ya up there?

Jimbalaya

a/k/a Guido

Aaahhhhhhh, yes, the Preston Fosters........they came by boat right? It was the tug Molly Bee I think?

See ya up there?

Jimbalaya

a/k/a Guido

Yup!!!! 2 if by sea. :)

Not this year. Too much on my plate. The Missus and I will be on our way to San Francisco on the 10th (it's my "Christmas" present to her this year. Yeah, I know. Go figure.) and then there is an affair that I will be attending in the vicinity of Harrisburg on the 9th, along with a lot of contractual stuff for work that I need to tend to between now and then.

HOWEVER, I will be emailing you regarding a very important meeting for the PaDCHOF and your attendance would be greatly and gratefully appreciated.

Yup!!!! 2 if by sea. :)

Not this year. Too much on my plate. The Missus and I will be on our way to San Francisco on the 10th (it's my "Christmas" present to her this year. Yeah, I know. Go figure.) and then there is an affair that I will be attending in the vicinity of Harrisburg on the 9th, along with a lot of contractual stuff for work that I need to tend to between now and then.

HOWEVER, I will be emailing you regarding a very important meeting for the PaDCHOF and your attendance would be greatly and gratefully appreciated.

You know that I'll be there as long as I have no judging or performong conflicts my friend. Hope your trip went well. As for the weekend......the only part that sucked was the weather. Probably the MOST entertaining I&E, Prelims, Alumni Spectacular & Finals I can remember.......just starting to come down. New HOF inductees are cream of the crop and meeting some of them for the first time, face to face, was a real treat. IMHO both DCA and WDCHOF are healthy and moving ahead with great energy and I hope the fans can apprciate what DCA staff & administration had done (with the help of the great folks at Empire) to pull this one off......kudos.

Jimbalaya