Pick up of the Vendor passes

This is for Fred Windish......are we still picking up all our vendor stuff at the will call window and will the will call window be open at 9:30 am which is the time that we can start setting up the vendor booths. Thanks

Ben Van Kurin

Spectrum Winterguard

This is for Fred Windish......are we still picking up all our vendor stuff at the will call window and will the will call window be open at 9:30 am which is the time that we can start setting up the vendor booths. Thanks

Ben Van Kurin

Spectrum Winterguard

bump

Ben and others . . .

The PAETEC ticket windows will open at 10am Saturday. Vendor set-ups will be done up until 12:30pm. Credentials for those I have not already seen, will be at the WILL CALL window. I apologize for all of this confusion. I just received the materials I need yesterday.

PLUS . . .

for some reason, none of the emails in my out box are being sent. I don't know why, but I sure can't sit here for hours trying to solve that problem. If anyone needs to speak with me, please call my cell:

484-788-1017

Thanks for the reply. I realize that you are very busy also. Have a great weekend.