from myself and the rest of the cabs bassline that means soo much to us. what an emotional weekend it was...the crowd was amazing..our alumni is awesome!!! scores mean nothing when the emotion that you have is euphoric.

You are welcome. I tech'ed bass for Dutch Boy for 4 years and at Conqeror II back in the 1980's and now I teach and march bass in Guelph Royalaires, so bass is what I watch. If I ever get a chance I'll be sure to hang around one of your bass sectionals some time because I know I'm going to learn a lot.

Cheers

Jim

EDIT - Holy crap I just read your sig and realized you marched Dutch back in the 90's!

Edited by kusankusho

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the love, the show was a blast, the crowd was awesome, and it was fun to rock the city of Rochester again.

And thanks to our staff for making us practice across the street from "you know where". That certainly lit a fire in my belly.

Sorry I did not stay to see the show Bro. But i know that you laid it down hard.

Sorry I did not stay to see the show Bro. But i know that you laid it down hard.

Hey Drack, yeah we did ok ^0^

I wish I could have seen all of the Bridgmen but we got there only in time to catch the last 3 or 4 minutes. It was awesome. I still have to get into that coat. The bowling shirt is cool, but the coat is where it's at! Hope to see you soon.

yea JIM i marched the last 2 years the corps was around before it went to just the little B corps.

Keep an eye on them - Dutch is poised to start moving back up. Big improvements in the last few years. You would be proud of them. You might want to check out the website and leave a message on the alumni page.

Cheers

Jim