how was the alumni spectacular?

johnric

I really would have like to have seen some of the other alumni corps.

We watched Mighty St Joe's from backfield who were awsome!!! but thats all we got to see :(

anyone go??????

John, from what we heard on the DCA Live thread, it was fantastic!! Everyone was phyched to see you, and it seems that you were ready to give them what they were expecting. A great performance! All I've heard about this weekend re B-Men was how phenominal it was.

The rifle line was also mentioned, of course the hornline was spoken about a lot, and someone mentioned that the only thing missing from the drum line was being blindfolded!

Congrats again on another great performance!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

All who were apart of the 2006 Bridgemen, whether it be marching, driving, sewing, should be very proud I'd say!!!

I really would have like to have seen some of the other alumni corps.

We watched Mighty St Joe's from backfield who were awsome!!! but thats all we got to see :(

anyone go??????

I wanted to add that in my many years of Drum Corps I FINALLY got to see St Joes. It was an outstanding job !!!!!!

and I also got to see a little more of the Preston Scout House hornline warming up.......an honor to watch and listen....class all the way!!!!!

Cabs and Sky.....whats to say there.....my favorite Sr Drum Corps when I was in Jr corps "Bridgemen" and nothing has changed after all these years.

Erie T-Birds warming up....Niiiiiiice ; ) another first time for me.

Boston !!!!!!! enough said one of my favorites in Jr days and now alumni.....a guy cant ask for too much more....

Park City Pride.....when we were warming up I heard Thunder and Blazes sounds like 80 Bridgemen and got my attention ; ))))) great job !!!!!!

Yankee Rebels......saw ya in Bayonne and now at the Rock.......excellent job.

ONe of these days Im going to sit on the fifty, about mid way up and enjoy a show. I want to see all the history of Dum Corps before my eye at least once. I would like to thank all of the corps for the nice words we received in Rochester this weekend and for me the feeling is mutual.

Thanks again for a memorable weekend

Rick Tabor #6 Bass Bayonne Bridgemen