Scouts Announce Search for Corps Director

I imagine Pat would need to "want" the job and I'm not sure that's the case. My impression is that Pat is anxious to spend time getting married and settled into home and family.. becoming the Scouts' director might prevent him from being able to do that right now.

Just a thought.

Stef

From what I have been told. Seidling didn't leave Phantom because he was unhappy or needed a change. It's because he is taking a break from drum corps period.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's Pat Seidling

With an avatat like that, I can't imagine you being surprised by anything, even the wallpaper coming to life and trying to eat you. :tic:

I heard they wanted Hunter S. Thompson, but since he is deceased,

they are going with Johnny Depp! :P

I heard they wanted Hunter S. Thompson, but since he is deceased,

they are going with Johnny Depp! :P

Bring on Capt Jack Sparrow! as pirates makes it's glorious debut in the drum corps world!!! (sarcasm off)

From what I have been told. Seidling didn't leave Phantom because he was unhappy or needed a change. It's because he is taking a break from drum corps period.

i knew he wasn't fired or anything, but i didn't know he was taking a break from the activity. For clarity - i'm not saying he should or shouldn't or anything like that, yadayada. I'm just sayin, "i woudln't be surprised..." due to the large role he played in the past.

"You can't stop here man! This is bat-country!" ;)

best,

CJT