seeing drumcorps in everyday things

Ok - I know I may be slightly disturbed, but I walked out of my office at work today and the window cleaners were there...

I heard lots of noise (our office complex is next to a freeway exit), saw a scaffolding, and a BIG parkinglot, and I started getting excited... (not the flashbacks again..)

Then I realized I'm too old now. :huh: :( (for Junior corps) *EDIT TO MAKE THE DCA PEEPS HAPPY - I know someone will chime in about that

Another good example..

My wife (whom I had the pleasure of marching with)and I are thinking about relocating either somewhere in New Mexico, or Kansas...

She was looking at a property online in Wichita KS, and it was a building formerly used for a church..

She looks at me and says, "Wouldn't this be a great rehearsal location?" (Maybe I could pass this info on to the people in that other thread)

Anyone else have this happen? What reminds you of tour? rehearsals? Etc.

Edited by Canadacorps

scaffolding always gets me. and just seeing chartered busses driving reminds me of tour and drum corps.

I never had the privilege to march, I watch our kids on the field and am with them every step in spirit. Bus fumes always makes them remark about Drum Corps! Makes me think of it too with all the times I've gone to see them after shows in the parking lots. I hear certain pieces of music that make me either remember a show or go - that would be fantastic if "so and so" did it! LOL Eating a bowl of cereal standing up, actually eating anything standing up or sitting on a curb. LOL I'm sure there are plenty of others to be added.

CorpsMom13

[sNIP]

My wife (whom I had the pleasure of marching with)and I are thinking about relocating either somewhere in New Mexico, or Kansas...

She was looking at a property online in Wichita KS, and it was a building formerly used for a church..

She looks at me and says, "Wouldn't this be a great rehearsal location?" (Maybe I could pass this info on to the people in that other thread)

If you do move to Kansas, let me be the first to say "WELCOME"!

If you can, could you post the location of the information for that property? Thanks.

If you do move to Kansas, let me be the first to say "WELCOME"!

If you can, could you post the location of the information for that property? Thanks.

Its a Colonial Mansion and a church on the same property...

Its got a huge lot and the church is newer... the space inside the church is perfect! the pictures show it better than I can explain it...

Price is pretty reasonable too...

1501 N FAIRMOUNT

WICHITA, KS 67208

http://www.plazare.com/listing_detail.php?mls=203678