Tremendous Blast needs U!

Tremendous Blast Drum and Bugle is looking for expierenced drum corps robots, that want to break out of the shell, and have some fun. We will be marching in the Maple Leaf parade the Sat of Octoberefest on Sept 30th, which is Tremendous.

The Blast (as they are sometime know as) has taken the top honors in the last 4 years running and are expected to repeat again this year as well.

If you are interested in being Tremendous, feel free to check out the web page at www.TremendousBlast.com. If you have any general question feel free to write back.

Be Tremendous! :lol:

Tremendous Blast Drum and Bugle is looking for expierenced drum corps robots, that want to break out of the shell, and have some fun. We will be marching in the Maple Leaf parade the Sat of Octoberefest on Sept 30th, which is Tremendous.

The Blast (as they are sometime know as) has taken the top honors in the last 4 years running and are expected to repeat again this year as well.

If you are interested in being Tremendous, feel free to check out the web page at www.TremendousBlast.com. If you have any general question feel free to write back.

Be Tremendous! :lol:

Sorry, I've been out of the loop.

Please let me know what this is all about.

sounds interesting

sorry .. could have just gone to your web site - very cool - and I agree - the future of corps!

But why don't you tell us all here anyway?

Edited by brassomaniac

Dear BrassOmatic and the rest of the world.

Tremendous Blast, the future of drum corps, emerged on to the drum corps seen more then 50 years ago as the brain child of the one only known as "The food provider". Today, the Tremendous takes many different sizes and shapes, but still has the original intention of "if it's fun and there's room for a bugle, lets do it!". Our basic cult like idea is this, lets put together a "pick up" drum corps, drink some beer, play some tunes, meet some new friends, talk smack, goto the biggest drinking fesival around and look like "ROCK STARS!!!"

"so how does this happen O great one?"

Good question, The cool part about this is that the hard part is already done, you already know how to play and march, the rest is just notes. We play one song "Blame Canada" from the smach hit flick "South Park" which can be found on the web site, and our steet beat is "Flammables" which is not on the web.

www.TremendousBlast.com

goto the "Blasters only" section and fool around till you find the charts.

"Who do I pay homage to?"

Another good question, corps dues for the year are $25.00 (voted the best value in Drum corps 5 years in a row) and will cover your housing (camping at Pettybone Fri and Sat night, BYOT) and gets you a new uniform (black t-shirt). Ever since the departure of "The food provider" the corps has run itself with noone incharge, so bring your own instrument.

"Should I bring my own insturment?"

Hey!, good idea! bring your own instument. We-R-in-anything (G,Bf,E,F)

This is the best way to wind down the drum corps season DCI or DCA (voted best way to wind down the drum corps season 3 years in a row). So come on out and do some Blastin

We need to be in LaCrosse at/by noon on Sat Sept 30th. Our only rehersal will be before the parade, and there are plenty of bars in the line up spot, please remember this is LaCrosse. The estimated crowd for Sat parade is around 300,000, all of which come to see Tremendous Blast.

The Blasters of the Tremendous are the only people currently holding drum corps together. We have seen beyond ourselvels and know that if we take drum corps too serious, all that is left is marching band. Now is the time my Tremendous friends, let us help you, help the Tremendous, by Blasting like no one has ever Blasted. Being Tremendous will not be easy path, it is filled with the pot holes of the rest of the world, yes, the bones of the non-tremendous. Save yourself from being nobody, come to the Tremendous side and be someone, have a Blast and be TREMENDOUS!!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by John Mayer

Hi all

welcome to my own thread (I guess)

If you would like to fight about sumpin let me know and I'll say somthing bad about you(but not your corps), just to get things started. Then I will O U A beer, but you have to come march in LaCrosse, with whomever you feel will best serve your needs best. Like Tremendous Blast :worthy:

soon Blasters, we will be together

Hello again

Just to let you all know who are laphing at my little thread, TB is very popular with people who don't do the planet. We decided, at our regional meeting, to not clog up the planet with our national plans of world domination, so just because it looks like nobody cares, doesn't mean nothin.

The Tremendous still has a few wholes, so don't waste your time, the time is now. Be a Blaster, it will make you Tremendous.

this just in

"WOW, the Tremenous is sooo cool, and I don't even know John Mayer"

there you have it folks reason 2463 to join the Tremendous, makes you cool.

soon, later

John,

You are so Tremendous sounding, I can hardly wait to meet you. Do we have to bring our own meat too? Is there a keg of the golden nectar to slurp from, or should we bring our own nectar in those little glass or metal thingees? Are we playing our drums around the campfire or should I bring a rubber?

Dear Chick boom

Yes, no, maybe :drool:

Bring anything and everything that you need to be Tremendous. We will be bringing some beer from our sponcer, Schells ( www.Schellsbrewery.com ) but more is always welcome.

When are you comming to camp?

John

To John and all with Tremendous Blast, it will be fantastic to have you all at Oktoberfest again! May everyone in the Tremendous Blast, Blue Stars Alumni Corps, and the Marching Chiefs Alumni Band show the young whipper-snappers how it's done!

John, a special thanks you, the Govies, and all at Patrick's for putting on a great shindig the night following the DCA show in St. Peter on August 19th!

GRRRRRREAT! I'll bring stuff and I'm sleeping in the Magnum. Too 'ol fer tent'n. Need ta do some dead reconning on me plot to determine my course 'n' arrival hour. Me thinks it will be dark.

Blasting tremendously is a reason for living!!!!

LaX better be ready!!!

11 days till the gig!!

TremendousBlast.com