2007 Bushwackers Open House

DMCK

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, I'm counting the minutes now until Saturday. I actually woke up a half hour before my alarm clock this morning and was running thru the list in my head to make sure all the preparations were in place for the weekend of Bushwackers!!! It's almost like Christmas I tell ya.

4 more days till Open House!

Check out the website if you need directions: http://www.bushwackers.org/member/openhouse2007.html

See you there!!!

NOVEMBER 25TH...10AM...RUTGERS (NEWARK) UNIVERSITY CAMPUS.

Lots of announcements and fun to be had at the open house, folks. Come see what the 2007 Bushwackers are all about!

The 2007 program will be announced as well.

I can't wait to see (hear...whatever) what the design team has come up with!

What an AWESOME day!

I won't go into tooooo much detail, because Dave (our director of communications) will be putting out some official releases regarding the open house and some other important and exciting things....but let me just say that in my 12 years, I don't remember an open house with this many people and this much energy.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible...all the behind the scene tasks that often go unrecognized. Also, thanks to the NEW PEOPLE...and there were tons of you...who came to check things out and fit right into our drum corps. I know that you're going to have the winter, spring, and summer of your lives!

Our next rehearsal is Sunday, December 17th. Directions and information will be available on our website shortly. It's NOT TOO LATE. Come on out and see what the 2007 edition of the BUSHWACKERS is all about.