Grenadiers Oktoberfest

On October 7th the Grenadiers will be celebrating the 11th annual Oktoberfest in lovely downtown Newburgh Ontario. It is potluck as usual and starts when you get there. We are really looking forward to seeing alumni,friends and anyone who wants a day to have a good time. For directions contact grennies@kingston.net

Cheers DLD

On October 7th the Grenadiers will be celebrating the 11th annual Oktoberfest in lovely downtown Newburgh Ontario. It is potluck as usual and starts when you get there. We are really looking forward to seeing alumni,friends and anyone who wants a day to have a good time. For directions contact grennies@kingston.net

Cheers DLD

Aahh I remember one Oktoberfest in Kitchener-Waterloo with a band from NY I was teaching. The director got all kinds of tickets for beer and sausage for the weekend and we took advantage of it BIG TIME. I got home Monday afternoon and used the bathroom...about 20 minutes later my Mom came home and was angry because I almost made her puke..well the remnants of Oktoberfest did that. LOL