And the winner of the 2006 Oktoberfest parade.........

We didnt know if we could outscore our previous result but we managed to once again set the bar by being crowned the 2006 most awesome thing in the parade. Our score was a respectable 176.45 (with a 34 point penality). They had to bring us bring down to earth.

I would like to thank the members of Tremendous Blast for their assistance in the loaning of their jumper cables. Thanks a whole bunches. We if camp again we will make sure we a spot next to you guys. You really know how to camp proper. And Matt, you might want to go with a less formal sock.

Here are a few pics.

HPIM3194-1.jpg

HPIM3198.jpg

HPIM3205.jpg

HPIM3201.jpg

HPIM3211.jpg

Awesome El Guapo, it was a tremendous to finally meet you. :)

I really want to thank the Blue Stars and their alumni for letting us tag along with water. What a great time.. and even working the brat stand was fun..

Live the Dream!

Stef

Hot Dog Throwing Champion 2006

OK Frankie I know there are more pics out there....

or is there? :worthy:

Thanks for the cables TB I'm sure Shirley thanks you as well seeing thats what allowed her to get home.

Edited by KiltieBD3

Those broadcasters are professionals. Not once did they call us a band.

Give those people a big raise!!!

Octoberfest people who put together the program did in fact call TB a band! I was tremendously wondering who paid off the committee to put a tremendous time in getting that wrong! :) Which TV station was that? nice job done to give the Blue Star a BIG kudos!

All Together

Tremendous

Tremendous

Oh Oh Tremendous

Thanks for the cables TB I'm sure Shirley thanks you as well seeing thats what allowed her to get home.

Camping tips

* Never put up your big huge tent in the dark unless you're really good at it.... :blink:

* Never leave your lights on while you put up your tent unless your car is running... w/Stp:

Thanks TB!

From all the blasters out there.......you are welcome! I should also mention that the cables were laced with TB powder, this powder leaves a sense of being tremendous all the time and defends other blasters without hesitation! therefore, you are now a blaster! its ok to admit being a blaster since we are tremendously proud of being one of a blaster! I look forward to seeing your posts @ www.tremendousblast.com and will be seeing your gleam around the campfire at tremendous camp pettibone resort by the river next year!. :music:

P.S. start working on your chant:

Tremendous!

Tremendous!

Oh Oh Tremendous!

Edited by Contra4life62