Great New Video from Boston Crusaders

Whether you're an old-timer (like me) or a kid looking to march, Boston now has something for everyone on their website. There is a great Tom Blair-produced video on the "History" page, and a brand new recruiting clip on the home page.

Check it out at www.crusaders.com.

The hisory video is, well, kind of emotional for alot of us.....older folks!

Enjoy! :worthy:

Edited by Cainan

Mods, if anyone can go in and fix my misspelling of "Crusaders", I would appreciate it----too old school here to know how... :)

Whether you're an old-timer (like me) or a kid looking to march, Boston now has something for everyone on their website. There is a great Tom Blair-produced video on the "History" page, and a brand new recruiting clip on the home page.

Check it out at www.crusaders.com.

The hisory video is, well, kind of emotional for alot of us.....older folks!

Enjoy! :worthy:

Craiga, you're a BAC fan--what's the music they use in the video on the front page?

I'm not familiar with the soundtrack of the Tom Blair video, but the music behind the recruiting video is from '02. Speaking of that historical video, I still can't get over that crazy sabre toss than John caught at finals in '99.....the other thing that strikes me is that I think the pic of the BAC drum major and guard captain with the President is still hanging on the wall at the corps office in Boston--now THAT'S historical for you.... :)

Boston1977, if you're out there, do you have any recall of how that very small 1983 BAC corps did? (51 members total, I think, but still in Div 1 that year)

MoKeefus- I remember you guys marching down Merrimack Street in Haverhill for the Santa Parade back in the 70's......how's THAT for being old? :)

Modified the original post to add hyperlink.